Learn More About Yourself, Do More Than You Ever Thought Possible, VOLUNTEER Today!
Have You Ever...
- ...been in a situation where someone was hurt and you wanted to step in and help?
- ...seen an accident and wanted to assist the people involved?
- ...wanted to get more involved in the community you live in?
If you said YES to any of the above, you should consider joining the Easton Volunteer Fire Department. There are many benefits of membership including training/education, lifelong friendship, and community involvement - just to name a few! There are a number of different roles a person can fulfill within the department and each job helps us create a safe community for our families. Members come from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages. There is something for everyone at the EVFD
- FIREFIGHTER: 18 years or older. Men and women who work hard to fight fires, rescue people, save property, and do a lot of training. Firefighters may progress to become driver/operators of the apparatus and officers that lead fire crews and provide emergency incident command.
- CADET:16 to 18 years of age. Young adults who work hard learning how to fight fires, rescue people, save property, and successfully complete the required training. Cadet firefighters may strive to someday become driver/operators of the apparatus and officers that lead fire crews and provide emergency incident command. Cadets particpate in fire and rescue activities in an "apprentice" type role while learning the necessary skills to function as a firefighter upon reaching their 18th birthday.
As mentioned above, all firefighters and cadets are required to complete basic fire and emergency medical training upon becoming active members. All training, uniforms, protective equipment, and on-duty insurance coverage is provided at no cost. In-house training courses and drills are held regularly, as well as at the county, state and national level in all areas of fire/rescue. The possibilities are limited only by your desire to learn. But the experiences and rewards of being an Easton Volunteer will last your entire life. So why not join our emergency services family today?
Call (410) 822-4848 for more info or fill out the application, bring it by the fire station or E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for?
Click to download an application............ BECOME an EASTON VOLUNTEER!